
Yep Yep you guessed it my daughter has "Justin Bieber Fever"!!! So we have plans to go to this little guys concert in July can't wait it is going to be a blast can we say "girl time" she is getting everything all ready for this trip she made her very own bottle cap to wear. She has been shopping with her own money to try and find (THE) Justin Bieber T-Shirt!! Go figure that one and then what ever else JB she can find. I was gonna keep it a secret from her since this is her very first concert to get to go too but I just couldn't hold it in. One day some of her friends were all over and talk about wouldn't it be nice to get to go to a JB concert. Skylar turned and looked at me and said mom it sure would. And then she said mom how old were you when you went to your first concert and who was it lol oh my goodness this is gonna sound so dorky lol but I was I think 12 and it was my friends and I we went to see the NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK! Oh yes!! I have searched high and low for the pictures and have yet to find them I am sure they are at my parents house put up with the rest of the oldies and I am not to sure I would even wanna post the pictures lol..
So later that night when her friends left her dad and I told her to come in the living room and sit down with us she looked at me and said am I in trouble or something, I said no why would you think that she said we never just come in here and sit down with no t.v. I said your daddy and I have something we would like to tell you she said yes what is it!! I said your umm well DB you tell her he said well baby girl your going no you tell her she said someone tell me or I am gonna scream I said OK well get ready to scream Your going to a JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT IN JULY!!! SHE SCREAMED so loud I thought that the windows were gonna bust and then came the tears of joy!! PRICELESS!! I have pictures to post on here later! Thank you momma and daddy I love you!! And we say thank you JB and funny thing is I cant wait to see the concert either!
2 comments:
I wanted to introduce you to this blog. If you get a chance check it out. http://babygotcraft.blogspot.com/2010/05/cinco-de-drinko-giveaway_05.html#comment-form
I wish we were going with you. Now I'm not working.... who knew? Oh well.
Zhein has the same fever. I was wondering if it was contagious? :) LOL!! To be young again huh? NAH!! I love your new blog it's PERFECT!! :) Thanks for being such a sweet friend. Love ya girl!
Post a Comment