My daughter and bottle cap necklaces....... Skylar has been wearing them as long as a year and a half at least. We have bought so many that I decided that her and I could make them together.. We are going to even have a day with a few of her friends when they come over now that we are home more since we are not on the road every other weekend with cheer.. We are also goona make something to hang them on because what she was using is way to small. We use to go out and buy them at 6.00~ 8.00 a pop for the bottle cap and 8.00~ 10.00 for the cord. not anymore unless there is one out that we have never seen before. When Skylar and I started making them it was so cute to see what she would come up with..We are now starting to make the Bottle Cap Nylon Bracelets...
What is needed..
..Standard Size Epoxy Dots
..1/2" Wide x 1/16" Thick Super-Strong Disc Magnets
..Chocker's
..Bottle Cap Digital Images (which you can buy or you can make your self)
..2 oz Bottle of E-6000 Our glue of choice!
..1" diameter hole punch Perfect for punching out images!
..Bottle Caps any color







Here are 16 of her 60 plus she has....

3 comments:
Dani has all of hers on a framed magnetic board. It's perfect because she can just grab one right off!
Pictures please Julie!!
Lets go Laura I am ready to come have a craft day!
Post a Comment