
Ringtones on Iphone
I have been wondering if any of you iphone users ever set specific ring tones for specific contacts on your iphone/or your cell phones?
I always think I hear my phone ring and it happens to be the person next to me or if your out shopping and you think it is your phone that is ringing and it is the lady or man walking in the mall..Well I have been looking for a free site for ring tones do any of you know where I can find some such of a place?
I would like to set ring tones for different peple but do not want to have to pay for all them because I have so many numbers in my phone.
So I guess I am in need of some very special ring tones. HELP anyone!
Do you program certain ring tones for certain people? I have a few set for a few people but they are old I need new... What songs do you use? And how do you choose what to use for them?
2 comments:
Almost everyone has their own ringtone in my phone but I do not have a ringtone. I bluetooth for ringtones or they are sent to me in a text. NOWAY am I going to pay for them! LOL! I like to choose a song that reminds me of that person and then there is no question who it is when they call. I just pick right up!
Opps I meant I do not have an I Phone! LOL!
Post a Comment