Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break & The Movies..




We'll I took the kids to see the movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid this week and they loved it. What a cute little movie it was we all laughed so hard. I forgot to get pictures of the kids at the movies. But if your thinking about taking your kids I think they would love it..The movie is about the book that begins with an introduction to Gregory "Greg" Heffley and his middle school life. It takes place during his sixth grade year. The book also explains the "Cheese Touch" early on. It is similar to the game of tag in which the person who touched "The Cheese" (a piece of moldy cheese that had remained on the school basketball court after it had presumably fallen out of someone's sandwich the previous spring) had to get rid of it by touching someone else. Cute little movie!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see that movie. Not sure Mariah would want to but my nephew would..

Small Town Girl said...

aww it is a really cute movie Skylar liked it Mariah would like it I can see her laughing at this movie..



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones