Ok well I just learned that Skylar's cheer coach is going to have a formal at the end of the season for all 3 teams she usually just does this for the Sr's but this year it is going to be different and she is going to hand out awards. I am in love with this idea cause I get to go and shop with my little sunshine for a formal aww so sweet her first formal..she is going to look beautiful. I do not have much time to get a dress I am not sure where or even what date it will be held on but we have two more Cheer Comps to get ready for one is in Little Rock and one is Worlds in Dallas so I think I have at least 3 weeks or so to get out and shop but I have been searching online and came up with a few dresses that Skylar and I both love not sure that we will get any of these but they are a options....I do not like to buy online for clothes for Skylar cause I would rather have her try it on so this weekend we are going to start shopping for her FORMAL DRESS... Here are a few that we might think hard about and give in and buy online which do you all like best and which could you see Skylar in thanks for all your help.











1 comment:
GIRL GIRL GIRL, I can see your beautiful daughter in all of these.. The pink with the zebra print is very unique and I keep going back to that one.. They are all gorgeous.. I can't wait to see which one you all end up with. Good luck!!! :)
Post a Comment