I was inspired by my friend's blog today and thought I'd do something similar for Miss Diva Girl. More than anything, I use this blog to capture all the wonderful moments with her, and hope that someday she'll enjoy looking back at all the funny/silly/crazy stories

Here are 10 Fun Facts about Little Miss Diva Girl:
1.She LOVES watching movies, her favorites this week are Bring it on all or nothing,and uptown girls & Annie
2.She goes to cheer class two days a week and the total hours she is at cheer are 5 hours a week.
3.She is such a beautiful, smart, fun loving caring young lady.
4.Her favorite(toys)are her laptop, her iPhone and dsi
5.She LOVES going to her tumbling class her favorite part is learning how to do a back handspring.So excited for her.
6.She is very protective of our dog Diesel and is constantly concerned with where he is,and always wants to take him for walks she is such a animal lover she loves her new horse which speaking of I need to get pictures of soon.
7.No matter where we are and what we are doing she makes sure we know she loves us weather it is with a smile or a wink or big hug or a I love you mom and dad.
8.She's quite the cuddle-bug still to this day and when she was little she would say to us I wants to be held, she says "I Want To Hold You!" she tells us today lets snuggie buggie will you hold me awe..
9.Her favorite foods are salmon and potato skins weird yes but that is so her thing.
10.She is officially taking paino and guitar lessons next mo.
No comments:
Post a Comment