Love me a man who will rub my head and or my back when he can’t sleep at night.
Love me a man who kisses me goodbye every morning, even if I’m still sleeping.
Love me a man who eats everything I cook and asks for seconds, and who makes me feel safe.
Love me a man who knows my every flaw and loves me still.
Love me a man who comes home tired and dirty after a long day of work and still sets the table for me
Love me a man who does the right thing, even though it’s not always the easy thing, or the popular thing.
Love me a man who cradles my heart
Loves me a man Who believes in me and what I do.
Love me a man who makes me laugh so hard
Love me a man who will grow old with me
1 comment:
That is so sweet!
Post a Comment