Wednesday, February 10, 2010

WHO DAT!!




~Saint Win Super Bowl~

Ok so I am way behind on posting about the Super Bowl but I think was the only one in our house yelling for the Saints I was gonna yell for the underdogs. Move over Hawkeye Pierce, looks like Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints just took your ratings crown along with the Super Bowl title way to go Saints. We here in our house are BIG DALLAS COWBOYS fans but since they didn't do what they should have to make it to the Super Bowl I had to yell for someone. Saints write a storybook ending to their dream season by beating the Indianapolis Colts 31-17 in Super Bowl XLIV. Yes oh Yes, the Saints won Super Bowl 44! Final score, Saints beat Colts, 31 to 17. Both teams gave their all.



Tracy Porter's interception of Manning's pass for a 74-yard touchdown had me screaming at the top of my lungs, and did anyone notice when the clock stopped at 4th Quarter 44 seconds? I hear shouting in the streets, screaming, fireworks going off. I've done my screaming and now I'm just smiling at everyone.


Ok we also had a Super Bowl Party. That was so much fun to have my friends with me but we were missing a few family's but we will soon have them over to party it up. It is almost time to have summer party's grilling and just hanging out with some good old card games and board games fun fun fun. We'll here is to the Saints win!!

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones