Friday, February 19, 2010

Team Party!!

As soon as or Youth Team Won on Valentine's Day my husband looked at me and said we have to have a party for them for all there hard work. I said ok it's a done deal. So I called coach Stacie and asked her if and when we could have a party for them and she said Tuesday would be fine and we had it after they had there practice Tuesday night. I called a few of the moms and asked for them to help me with a few things. We had so much fun with this party trying to get it together in two days lol. We got two cookie cakes and 10 pizza's lets see what else drinks 7-layer dip drinks, chips, and so much more these kids loved it and we the parents loved having it for them. Here are some pictures from that night at the party! Way to go Jags! Athletic Championship Grand National Championship!!!!!



















No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones