Sunday, January 24, 2010
What's for Dinner Tonight?
Dinner Time!
We'll I went to the store to get a few things for dinner but they didn't have everythng that I neeeded so I decided to make SWISS STUFFING CHICKEN that I found on Kelly's Recipe Blog and also gonna make some of these Roasted Brussel Sprouts yummy..
We are having Roasted Brussel Sprouts Ingredients
1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
3 tablespoons good olive oil
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt... See More
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves. Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Pour them on a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly. Sprinkle with more kosher salt
SWISS STUFFING CHICKEN
4 large skinless boneless chicken breasts
6 oz. Mozerella or Swiss cheese slices
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1/4 cup white cooking wine
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup herb-flavored crushed up Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix
1/2 stick butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place uncooked chicken in shallow buttered casserole dish. Layer cheese on top. Mix soup, wine, salt, pepper; pour over cheese. Sprinkle stuffing mix on top and drizzle with melted butter. Bake for 1 hour.
Tomorow I am gonna try her Mexican Chicken (a.k.a. King Ranch Chicken) she says it is so quick, easy and good. It's great for your family or for taking to a potluck or a family needing a meal. YUM, YUM! So I will try that as well. Tomorrow night!
INGREDIENTS:
3-4 chicken breasts, boiled and cut into bite size pieces
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can rotel
1-2 cups cheddar cheese
Package of corn tortillas (small)
Tear the tortillas into small pieces and line the bottom of a pan. Mix together the soups, rotel and chicken and pour on top. Top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Seriously - it's that easy!
I usually serve with spanish rice (just a rice-a-roni mix) and/or a green salad
We'll I went to the store to get a few things for dinner but they didn't have everythng that I neeeded so I decided to make SWISS STUFFING CHICKEN that I found on Kelly's Recipe Blog and also gonna make some of these Roasted Brussel Sprouts yummy..
We are having Roasted Brussel Sprouts Ingredients
1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
3 tablespoons good olive oil
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt... See More
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves. Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Pour them on a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly. Sprinkle with more kosher salt
SWISS STUFFING CHICKEN
4 large skinless boneless chicken breasts
6 oz. Mozerella or Swiss cheese slices
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1/4 cup white cooking wine
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup herb-flavored crushed up Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix
1/2 stick butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place uncooked chicken in shallow buttered casserole dish. Layer cheese on top. Mix soup, wine, salt, pepper; pour over cheese. Sprinkle stuffing mix on top and drizzle with melted butter. Bake for 1 hour.
Tomorow I am gonna try her Mexican Chicken (a.k.a. King Ranch Chicken) she says it is so quick, easy and good. It's great for your family or for taking to a potluck or a family needing a meal. YUM, YUM! So I will try that as well. Tomorrow night!
INGREDIENTS:
3-4 chicken breasts, boiled and cut into bite size pieces
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can rotel
1-2 cups cheddar cheese
Package of corn tortillas (small)
Tear the tortillas into small pieces and line the bottom of a pan. Mix together the soups, rotel and chicken and pour on top. Top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Seriously - it's that easy!
I usually serve with spanish rice (just a rice-a-roni mix) and/or a green salad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those ALL sound great! Thx for sharing!
Post a Comment