Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Trying Craft Tuesday's



My friend Bridget tagged me and thought I would have some happy things to talk about, I'm a pretty happy person, so I guess she's right, I always have so much to be thankful for that makes me happy!




The Rules

List 10 things that make you happy

Pass it on to 10 bloggers that make your day a better one.



1.)David. There is not a day that goes by that I am not thankful for this man. He is my best friend, my rock, my wonderful awesome husband "He Is The Man!!!.

2.) My family. I have an awesome family. They are so much fun and always there and my kids...oh how much I love my kids!

3.) A full DVR. I love having options of only things I love to watch on TV.

4.) My friends. I wouldn't be where I am today without my friends. We have all been through so much together, and I deeply love every one of them for all different reasons.

5.) The beach. The beach makes me super happy. I love how calming and relaxing it is. I need to go back to Destin pronto.


6.) My camera. Love my camera, and love learning things about it. I only strive to be better.

7.) Running. I have a love/hate relationship with running, but overall, it is such a great stress reliever, and even though it's so hard to do, boy at the end of a good, hard run, I feel like I can do anything!

8.) Girls night oh how we need a girls night (or day)!


9.) Vacations/Mini-Vacations. David & I love to take mini vacations with our kids, whether they are one night or 7 nights. Last weekend we went to Memphis for one night, and oh my gosh, we had a blast!

10.) Food. I love food. I love trying new food. I love trying to cook food. I absolutely love my new cookooks.





I'm going to cheat and not tag 10 bloggers. But I think Julie,Sherrilleta,Heather & Ali will do this because they like to read my blog I think- I like it when other people do some, it's exciting!

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones