This is somewhat random post but it follows a somewhat random day so in a bizarre way it all make sense. I love this time of year although it seems like each year the weather gets warmer and warmer and the rain less and less and snow almost unheard of. I miss those days of waking up in the morning and racing to the windows to see if the weather man was predicting the weather by lottery or actually doing his job based on some semblance of meteorology. oops that sounds more like an adult talking than a memories of being a child lol. In any case I miss the snow! When living every where we did when I was younger we got to see snow and lost of it. But in good old Arkansas you don't seem to see much SNOW just lots of ice. We were excited ts see snow and lots of it. Hers is a sneak peek of a winter wonderland. I have a very happy little girl on my hands!













No comments:
Post a Comment