So you see one night I was up catching up on all my blog reading that I do from time to time and I came across a recipe for a Taco Chili and I thought that I would try this out for my family and let me tell you was it ever great. But I hate to say this with all the blogs that I read I can't remember where I got this one from but if your reading this and it is yours please be sure to let me know so I can be sure to give you the credit for this amazing Taco Chili recipe. Hope my blogger friends that read this and try it out love it as much as my family and I did.
Ingredients:
2 lbs. ground beef
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 cans stewed tomatoes
1 can pinto beans
1 can rotel
1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
1 onion chopped
1 can kidney beans
1 can black beans
1 can hominey
Brown meat and onions. Drain off Fat. Add chili powder and all other ingredients. Simmer for one hour. Serve with grated cheddar cheese.
Hope you all enjoy!
3 comments:
Thank you for posting this recipe! I just made it tonight, and it was soooo good! It was a perfect night for it too! So cold!
Thanks again!
Leslye
You are so welcome Lesye glad you all liked it as much as we do.
Post a Comment