Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's All About the Zhu Zhu Pets....



The idea is pure genius. A realistic toy hamster with a huge collection of connectible accessories to keep kids happy and entertained for hours. The fun and excitement of owning a pet, without the mess!

Zhu Zhu Pets are available as five different characters. Yes five different ones yeah which to choose is well was the question. Our daughter wanted some or one it said on her list but it was on the side where it said can come after Christmas she over heard me talking to my friend telling her that the Zhu Zhu Pets were gonna be few and far between lol..Here are the names of them Zhu Zhu Pets™ Patches Zhu Zhu Pets™ Chunk Zhu Zhu Pets PipSqueak Zhu Zhu Pets Mr. Squiggles Zhu Zhu Pets™ Num Nums yes she said they all have names and had it all written down so cute but so funny all in one. Also in addition to the five hamsters there is multiple Zhu Zhu Pets accessories are which are also hard to find. The Zhu Zhu Pets accessories include a fun house a wheel and tunnel mobile and garage a slide and a ramp and adventure ball Surfboard and sleep dome Skateboard and U-turn Pet bed and blanket and last but not least is a Pet carrier and blanket. If you found one of any of these things you are lucky and will be a true hero or santa will be for having them under the tree..

After being at Walmart today with my mom it was sure nuts out ladies were going crazy over them I was like omg this is crazy get me out of the toys section. One lady has about 13 or so in her cart they were going to have a limit on them one per person but they just set the box out and let them all go nuts.. Wow glad we have had ours for a really long time it was one of the first things under the tree. I felt so bad for this one lady who wanted one so bad for her daughter and she walked over to the lady with 13in her cart and said can I give you 15.00 for the 8.00 hamster she said umm no you should have been here when they put them out I wanted to cry that poor girl how sad. She was just askiing why did the woman have to be so RUDE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your find!!!!!! I only have one child that is only 10 months old and i am already not looking forward to the day I have to look for "the present" of the year! think of it this way if you say it is from santa and she hates it at least you won't take any heat abotu it!!!!!! congrats again and have a merry christmas

Anonymous said...

I still remember opening my Cabbage Patch Kid Christmas morning years ago. My father had braved the stores to track down one for his only daughter. He was very worried that I would not like it because all he could find was a boy. That favorite doll still sits on my bed and I enjoy telling my own kids about the story. Hoping your little one has as much joy as I did! And, my parents totally took Santa's thunder and claimed the gift as their own. I think they did it so that they would have something to hold over my head in the years to come...Hope you and your family had a
Merry Christmas
Gina youvereachedthestewartfamily.blogspot.com/



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones