Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ladies It's Zumba!!

~Zumba~

I have stepped away from my normal run that I have been doing each and every day and tried out some new classes at the gym! My favorite is Zumba! It is the perfect way to get into swim suit shape for the summer yes I said summer trying to start eairly this year for sure! If you don't know what it is, its a fast paced Latin/hip hop style dancing. You burn anywhere from 500-800 calories in an hour! Fabulous! Wow was I shocked when I went to my first Zumb class but it was so much fun. I really need to find the time to go back again that seems to be my problem with alot of things is time but I will try to get back into Zumba soon like with in the next few weeks we have had so many things going on at the Bullington house... If you haven't been to a Zumba class you should go to one check it out World Class Fitness...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the matching jerseys! Very cute!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones