
I am thankful for my husbands laugh - every time it makes me laugh too
David's voice. Gosh something about it just makes me feel so incredible.
My bed. Nothing like your own bed, right? :)
My health. Lots of people have been getting sick lately. You never appreciate it until you don't have it.
Friends that I can talk to about anything. I am lucky to have quite a few of them.
My blog and all of the girls I have met through this. I've learned so much from all of you!
New opportunities, hopefully I'll be able to explain more next week!
The support of my husband no matter what. It's nice always having someone to lean on.
A group of gorgeous girlfriends who I cherish and love more than they know. (you all know who you are)
What are you thankful for??
No comments:
Post a Comment