Friday, August 28, 2009

Kent's Summer Hawaii Trip 2009

Hawaii Summer 2009
Kent is one lucky kid I tell you. This boy get's to take two of the best summer trips ever the first one was to Destin Florida which his dad his sister and I took as you can see in an eairler post that I have done. And then he also got to visit Hawaii with his mom, nana, and his little brother they had a great time. Kent's mom sent us a few pictures of him while he was in Hawaii. He said he got to do lots of neat things such as jump off a cliff into the ocean which he said he did quite a few times. He also said he got to go out and snorkle which I am sure that is a whole lot of fun that is one thing we were gonna go out and do but we didn't have a lot of time while in Florida. Here is a look at a few pictures of him while there....















No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones