Friday, July 24, 2009

Beautiful Destin Florida Part 2..

Destin In July 2@@9..
Here are a few pictures from our summer trip to Destin this July we had the best time her they kids would have spent the night out on the beach which next year I made a promise to them that we would do just that one night lay out in out chairs. The kids had a blast the each got to bring a friend and my friend and her other son got to go along with us. We meet some new friends while we were there as well and also some of our other friends were there at the same place and we got to see them every day from time to time.. The kids got to crab hunt and even found 3 or 4 crabs and a baby one to. Although we didn't get to do all the things that I had planed for us to do we had a blast and like David said there is always next year. Kent got to go Parasailing with his friend as us mom's went out on the boat and watched. The kids loved it Kent and Blake were so ready to do it again as soon as they came back in from oh lets see they decided to go up 800 feet and they were up there for 15 to 20 min..That is something I will never do I promise you that. While we were there the first night while David stayed at the condo with all 5 of the kids for about a hour or so Shawane and I went to Walmart to buy some food for the week and we spent well over $120.00 that we shouldn't have spent that was one week where we didn't eat alot cause we had so much going on. We went out to eat three times and one night we called in pizza. We had to try out a place called Fudpucker's-Destin Beachside restaurant has a brilliant Caribbean style and it was was very expensive and the food was mediocre but the fun the kids had there was well worth it they Loved It! This place is so unique! The kids loved petting the baby alligators. The entire restaurant is a work of art. Guests get to sign the walls of graffiti in some of the dinning rooms. It has an eclectic nautical type design with a 60's Van build into the front wall. Then the last night before we were leaving the next day we went out to eat at Joe's Crab Shack we had a two hour wait but here again it was a nice place and the food her was so much better. They even had a one good thing is there's a nice little playground out front for your kids to play on while you wait to be seated. As I tell you there were 5 kids and 3 adults so we were told a 2 hour wait well OK here is how this story goes can't believe that I am telling you this but I am sure some of you have done this or will do someday I think anyway lol there were 8of us total we had been there about 20 min or so and were sitting outside on the stairs and they called for the Tracey family party of 8 well then they called again Tracey family party of 8 a few min went by and they said last call Tracey family party of 8 I kept telling David and Shawane we will be sitting here for another 1 1/2lets be the Tracey party lol ya see they got tired of waiting and little did they know they helped us out cause with 5 starving kids we needed to be in there getting these kids some food. And we are not from Destin so what is it gonna hurt..As we sat there watching people come in one after the other we keept saying I sure hope the Tracey party of 8 doesn't happen to show up. Ok just thought that you all might get a quick laugh out of that one... I am sorry for going on and on here are a few pictures from our trip to Destin I am waiting on family photos to come in any day and I will post some of them as well we had a photographer in the Destin area come out and shoot our family photos. Can't wait to see them.

Skylar & Lauren on the trip to Destin.

All 5 kids when we got to the Condo..

Skylar with her boogie board..

Kent & Skylar on the Beach..

Skylar & Lauren @ Dinner @ FudPucker's....

Kent Skylar & Lauren @ FudPucker's with the birds....

My hubby & our kids...

Kent,Blake & Zack in the jeep on the way to the Surf Shop..


1 comment:

Isadora said...

wow that looks like fun!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones