Ok so this is and was going to be Wordless Wednesday but I just found these in a folder and though that I would share them with you all.Do you see what my friend Julie let's my child do when I am not around well her daughter and mine have so much fun when there together and this is one of those times. lol!! It is ok Julie I still love ya girl!! Love these pictures it shows how much fun playing in the mud can be!! Glad it was at Julie's though bet she had fun cleaning the tub after the girl's got out!! I will blog about Dani & Skylar more really soon I am putting together a blog about these two so make sure you come check out the new post soon..







3 comments:
Now that's a mud bath!
Oh, what fun! Looks like they had a blast! :)
Oh... its just mud.. my kids look like that daily :) lol
Post a Comment