Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursday Time..

It’s another Thankful Thursday here

I will start this out by saying that I am thankful for the air that I breath.
I am thankful for the time my daughter and I have together ..the fun times we share.
I am so Thankful for all of my bloggy friends out there. You all are so wonderful and thank you for all of your sweet comments and support. Thanks for all of your thoughts...I am thankful for my wonderful friend Laurel. She is such an awesome, loving woman.. She is always there when I need someone to talk to and she has really taken me under her wing and just treats me like a sister.
I am thankful for so so much more but that is just a touch of what I am thanful for..

1 comment:

Heather said...

great list hon...I just tagged you in my last post, play along if you want.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones