Wednesday, May 13, 2009
So What Are Some Things You Like To Do On Your Vacation..
Here are 10 Things We Like To Doing on Vacation
We'll with summer vacations just around the courner I was just wondering what you all liked to do while you are on your summer vacations. This is a list of things that we like to do while on our summer vacations. This is if we are on the beach
1. Relax
2. Layout on the beach
3. Shop
4. Snorkel
5. Sleep
6. Take lot's of pictures
7. Go sightseeing
8. Try out the local food
9. Buy souvenirs
10 Oh and Shop some more.
We'll with summer vacations just around the courner I was just wondering what you all liked to do while you are on your summer vacations. This is a list of things that we like to do while on our summer vacations. This is if we are on the beach
1. Relax
2. Layout on the beach
3. Shop
4. Snorkel
5. Sleep
6. Take lot's of pictures
7. Go sightseeing
8. Try out the local food
9. Buy souvenirs
10 Oh and Shop some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like all the things you mentioned along with these....
Being together just Daniel, Dani and I.
Being away from phones, tv's etc...
Being to go schedule free and be spontaneous!
We've done the beach thing a few times, so this year we've decided to take becca to dollywood in pigeon forge, tenn. when i was at the doctor with her the other day, i read that it's the number one pic for weekend getaways...and becca is a HUGE dolly parton fan.
we took her to the dixie stampede at christmas in branson (another dolly project), and it WAS FABULOUS!!!!! MORE THAN WORTH EVERY PENNY AND A VERY DELICIOUS MEAL! I would recommend it to ANYONE, so we'll definitely be going to the dollywood's dixie stampede while we're there, too.
I would just be happy to be on vacation period. It's been about two years since I've been on vacation! We're wusses...scared of one small blond haired child and how she would react...and the horrified stares from strangers when the crying begins. :)
By the way, there is an award over at my blog for you but please don't feel obligated to accept or play along. :)
Post a Comment