
I just wanted to share a little about my WONDER FULL MOTHERS DAY! I was told the night before momma you should sleep in as long as you can well it never fails when you want to sleep in you can't lol but I think what woke me up was smelling something in the kitchen I was wondering what was going on but I stayed in the bed remembering what my little sunshine had said to me the night before and a few min later I hear momma HAPPY MOTHERS DAY I LOVE YOU! Here is your breakfast in bed, and here is your cards from me and daddy. We hope you like your food and your cards from us. It was the best breakfast that I have ever had in my whole life. I wish I would have gotten up from bed and taken pictures of all the food these two made me it was way to much. After breakfast we went into the kitchen and there were flowers and more cards from both of them. Inside my card it said this is good for one day of pampering a trip to the Spa of your choice and momma I helped daddy with paying for this she has been doing her choirs for a whole mo. and putting it all back in her piggy bank just for her mothers day gift for her momma I just love her..then the card went on to say this coupon is good for one hair cut and one hair color. this coupon is good for one trip to get your nails and toes done. So needless to say I am gonna be really relaxed. I am so thankful to have these two in my life. And in another envelope it said please do not open this box and card until Wednesday the 13Th this is from Kent and he won't be here until then so he wants to be here when I open it. I am so excited to see what is in this envelope from our wonderful thoughtful son Kent. We'll the rest of the day was all about me Skylar read me books and she wanted to fix my hair and she wanted to even help cook dinner she is such a big helper..I have the best husband and kids in the whole world. I just want to say that you to them for the BEST MOTHERS DAY EVER.. I hope you all had a great Mother Day As Well...
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great mothers day! Awww skylar is so sweet... bless her heart! You are loved....
Very sweet! You made out great it sounds like!
Post a Comment