Friday, May 1, 2009

A LITTLE MOMMA AND DAUGHTER TIME!!

Pedis!!! A little momma/daughter time! Skylar loves it whenever I say it is time to get Pedis.. She is ready to go to the nail salon and get hers done we sit side by side and get our toes (pedis) done.. We love to be able to grab one-on-one time with each other however we can! I decided to let her get her first real pedicure and that consist of sitting in the chair and letting them do the same thing as we as grown ups get and I will load a little video of Skylar getting her toes done she has always just gotten her toes and nails painted but last night was her real night to get the Skylar special as they called it. Skylar cracked me up while she was getting her pedicure she could not stop laughing she said to me momma how come you don't laugh out loud when they do this to you cause your ticklish. I just sit back and think of something else cause if not I would be just like Skylar but it might look a little funny if I was the one that was laughing while they were rubbing my feet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought of bringing my camera when Dani and I go! Good Scrapbboking moment! The video is the cutest!!!

Heather said...

Very sweet! What a great mommy/daughter thing to do together. She's so cute in that video! I can't wait to do this with Gia when she's older!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones