We'll after Skylar's 9:00a.m. Cheerleading try-outs I was on my way home after taking Skylar & my mother out to lunch when I got a phone call from my great friend Laurel asking me to take photo's of her daughter who is a Sr. this year and she said she didn't want to have to take them with her camera and wanted me to take them ..She asked me if I had anything going on and would I please come take her daughters prom photos.. I wanted to say no becasue I was so scared that they wouldn't turn out and that they wouldn't like them.. I do not take pictures alot but I sure would love to be able to but I am far from a profesional. So when she said please please Laura I don't know what I am gonna do I am stressing over this..I said sure we had already planed on going to the Civic Center with Laurel and hanging out and taking photos of all the kids all dressed up so this would just be more added fun.. My friend Tracy and her younger daughter and my daughter have done that the last three years. We'll I didn't want to let Laurel or Kristen down I kept telling her that I am not very good at this I only take pictures of my kids and family I sure am glad at least a few turned out.. Here are just a few that I really liked. I also go the chance to take a few pictures of Kristens best friends Laney and her boyfriend Tyler.I would love to hear what you all really think..
Andrew (Kristens boyfriend and date)

Putting on the boutonniere
















8 comments:
I absolutely love those pics... very good! Don't be so hard on yourself..... your good & only getting better.... love ya lots toots......
Laura they turned out great! I am sure she was pleased too!!
Great pics!
Thank you very much girls!
Those pictures came out really great! I have so many favorites but I think the one where they are standing on the wooden bridge(the third one from the top) is gorgeous as well as both of the ones taken under the concrete bride/overpass?. Prom dresses have come a long way from the time I bought one, they are so much prettier today! It probably helps that those girls were beautiful too, lol.
My comment came up twice (no idea why) so I deleted the second one...and I forgot to tell you that I love that one where they look tilted (8th one down), great angle, looks very editorial! You say you aren't professional but you should be, those pictures came out so nice!
Those are awesome!
Post a Comment