Monday, April 27, 2009

A.C.U.




We'll Skylar had Cheerleading try-outs this last Sat. where she tried out to become a A.C.U. Jag Cheerleader.. And I would like to anounce to you all that I am a proud mother of a A.C.U. Jags Cheerleader (Arkansas Cheer'Nastics Unlimited). Way to go Skylar! You did a great job. And so did all the others who tried out way to go. I didn't have time to take any pictures from the try-outs but I will soon have so many pictures to post that you will probley get tired of hearing all about it.
Skylar will start to practice soon and she can't wait. She has a really good friend of hers that is one the team with her and she is in Skylar's class @ school and then one of her other friends made the team also way to go EMBER AND KENDRA!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Skylar Leigh!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones