Thursday, April 23, 2009
Please Try To Hang In There For 100 Things About Me!
100 things about me.....
1. My middle name is lee and almost EVERY Laura I know is Laura Lee.
2. David and I went on our first date and he kissed me. I thought he was too forward so I didn’t talk to him for 3 whole weeks but I guess I got over the forward part of David Cause I married him.
3.I was a life guard for 3 years and taught swimming lessons for 4.
4.My parents are still married and I am so proud of them for that not alot of people stay married for as long as they have.
5.I have a pair of black flip-flops that I have been wearing for four straight summers. They are a part of my soul... and sole. heehee
6.I have ALWAYS wanted to be a mother and that I am and have loved each and every min of it.
7.Marrying David has been, by far, the best thing I have ever done.
8.If I hadn’t... I also wouldn’t have my little sun shine(SKYLAR)and I wouldn't have Kent in my life he is a great kid as well.
9.Seriously, 100?
10. I could eat a Mexican food every day.. .
11. Sometimes I think I want to have my own business. I don’t know what I would do.......
12. I am an extrovert. so is David. It makes for some great “discussions”.
13. In our first year of marriage, We moved alot..
14. College was some of the best and worst experiences of my life wish I would have finished.
15. I am happy to be a momma!!
16. I had a best friend in college and then she and then she moved to Hawaii and I haven't talked to her in over 12 years until a week ago and we have had alot to catch up on.
17. My favorite color is pink.
18. Thank God for spell check because I can’t spell to save my life.
19. When I was a senior in high school I drove a green Chev 4x4 truck and I miss that truck...
20. I hardly ever go to bed before 1am.
21. I have the hardest time getting up in the morning. :)
22. On our trip last summer on a plane trip to my Florida I told Kent I wasn't scared but I really was I use to love to fly but after that trip on that plane not anymore..
23. God didn’t really become real to me until I was 16..
24. I used to scrapbook...alot but have been slacking need to do more than I have in the past three mo...
25. I love to read.but it seems I don't make enough time for it..
26. Meeting David was one of the most fun days of my life.
27. My time is spent at work and with my family whom I love so very much.
28. I am on this computer when I need to be working...
29. I sometimes use to wish I home schooled Skylar! but and glad I didn't cause she has came out of her shell!!
30. I like to run. well, I like to walk fast.
31. I have a husband that has anxiety attacks and I was like what is that until I had one and I hate them ....
32. I try really hard to be political... but I just don’t have it in me.
33. When I was little my POP use to call me little britches..
34. We use to travel alot when I was younger wish we all traveled in the summer together like we did when we were little.
35. I could eat out for every meal.
36. My husband is a great cook he just chooses not to unless it is on the grill.
37. I talk a lot, and ask lots of questions.I love learning about people.
38. I really want to learn Spanish.My mom and Aunts talk about things I want to know more about but they do it in Spanish and I hate that the not knowing I know some but not enough..
39. I wanted more that one child of my own but am happy to have one of my own and two stepsons
40. I can’t stand when someone tell me something and doesn't do it.
41. I am sarcastic. :)
42. I am obsessed with Real Housewives.... I love it.
43. I am super picky..
44. It drives me NUTS that Kent is a picky eater.
45. If I see, hear or smell throw up.... I am already on my way to the bathroom.
46. I will do anything for anyone I am a true friend...
47. I have been married for almost 10 years.
48. David and I were the best of friends before we dated and still are today...
49. I am so glad to have David Skylar and Kent in my life..
50. I have always wanted to be able to surf..
51. I want to learn to paint.
52. I have stayed close with several of my friends from high school.
53. When I was in the 6th grade I got sent home for kicking someones front tooth out she really pi@@ed me off.
54. Red Lobster is one of my favorite places to eat.
55. I have alwasys wanted to go back to college.
56. When David and I got married we were gonna move to Dallas but didn't because of Kent.we couln't be that far away from him I am not sure how some parents do that..
57. I have always wanted to play the piano.
58. David is my favorite person.
59. I love papa's pub pizza and that is really the only pizza I will eat.
60. We were gonna name Skylar Leigh something different Faithlynn Nicole but I am glad we named her what we did it just fits.
61. I am really re thinking this whole 100 thing..
62. I could get a pedicure EVERY day!
63.I have a hard time sleeping at night.
64.I can’t watch scary movies,at night I have to know that it is daylight when I leave from the movies or ele..
65.I love CSI...
66.We want to move, we just don’t know where to.
67.I have been wanting to get my nose pierced but I am to chicken to do it..
68.I have 1 tattoo. it is on my left foot. I want one more on my big toe but I am to scared it took me foever to get the one I have and I LOVE IT!!
69.I can’t sing, but when I sure wish I could even just a little..
70.I am TERRIBLE at sending birthday cards, Thank You’s and any and all important date cards.
71.I love clothes shopping for my kids. Sure wish we had a Outlet Mall.
72.I am so ready for our summer trip this year even though I haven't gotten everything together yet...
73.When I am mad at someone I make a list of all the things I like about them...it helps me to get over it. Because I could seriously win a grudge holding contest.
74.I use to get my feelings hurt really easy, it was very exhausting. After I had kids, I quit..I don't have time to be hurt all the time.
75.I want to be skinny again
76.I was so excited and scared when I had Skylar.
77.I LOVE Christmas music...
78.I think I am actually a really good friend even though I don't get to hang out as much as I would like to with my friends
79.I love Girls Night Out. There is something so refreshing about hanging out with a group of girls just having a good time. And new thing to girls night out is BUNCO can't wait...
80.I love to go to the movies. I would rather go out to eat and see a movie than to a pub or club.
81.Chips and Guacamole should be daily required eating.
82.I love a sitting in front of a fireplace, with a clean house, kids in bed and watching a movie with my hubby.
83.I loved being pregnant.even thought I get really sick. But I LOVE havin’ my babie I sometimes want one more but think oh no no no..We are happy with the ones we have..
84.I would have to say that one of my favorite jobs would have been Pro-Med 3days on 4 off loved the 13 hour days and all the people I worked with miss them all..
85. I tivo the Oprah each and every day .....
86.I am so excited about our much needed summer trip....
87.I change purses about once every other week..
88.I spend too much time on the computer.
89.My daily vice is a Vanilla Diet Dr.P from Sonic. Never underestimate the affect a refreshing beverage can have on you. It has certainly gotten me through some tough times.
90.I like the taste of wine weird but i don't drink it very often just when we got out for a dinner with the girls..
91.I was really hesitant about buying a tahoe...but we are so gald we did now she is a part of our family.
92.I love hanging out with my kids.
93.I am so glad school is almost out.
94.I really hope you all hang on for 5 more things....
95.I hate to be late.... and we always are.
96.I am so ready for the next few things that are going to take place with the Bullington's Family Home Find..getting really excited about it..
97.I really love my friends.
98. I am glad to have Misty L. back in my life close to home know lets spend more time hanging out girl...Were the best of friends good times were had by us back in the younger days and more to come soon..
99.This list was a lot harder than I thought it would be.
100. I think two of the worst ways to die would be drowning or burning.
101. I wear want colored contacts..
Whew.... if you are still with me.. thanks for hangin’ in there. Love You All!!
1. My middle name is lee and almost EVERY Laura I know is Laura Lee.
2. David and I went on our first date and he kissed me. I thought he was too forward so I didn’t talk to him for 3 whole weeks but I guess I got over the forward part of David Cause I married him.
3.I was a life guard for 3 years and taught swimming lessons for 4.
4.My parents are still married and I am so proud of them for that not alot of people stay married for as long as they have.
5.I have a pair of black flip-flops that I have been wearing for four straight summers. They are a part of my soul... and sole. heehee
6.I have ALWAYS wanted to be a mother and that I am and have loved each and every min of it.
7.Marrying David has been, by far, the best thing I have ever done.
8.If I hadn’t... I also wouldn’t have my little sun shine(SKYLAR)and I wouldn't have Kent in my life he is a great kid as well.
9.Seriously, 100?
10. I could eat a Mexican food every day.. .
11. Sometimes I think I want to have my own business. I don’t know what I would do.......
12. I am an extrovert. so is David. It makes for some great “discussions”.
13. In our first year of marriage, We moved alot..
14. College was some of the best and worst experiences of my life wish I would have finished.
15. I am happy to be a momma!!
16. I had a best friend in college and then she and then she moved to Hawaii and I haven't talked to her in over 12 years until a week ago and we have had alot to catch up on.
17. My favorite color is pink.
18. Thank God for spell check because I can’t spell to save my life.
19. When I was a senior in high school I drove a green Chev 4x4 truck and I miss that truck...
20. I hardly ever go to bed before 1am.
21. I have the hardest time getting up in the morning. :)
22. On our trip last summer on a plane trip to my Florida I told Kent I wasn't scared but I really was I use to love to fly but after that trip on that plane not anymore..
23. God didn’t really become real to me until I was 16..
24. I used to scrapbook...alot but have been slacking need to do more than I have in the past three mo...
25. I love to read.but it seems I don't make enough time for it..
26. Meeting David was one of the most fun days of my life.
27. My time is spent at work and with my family whom I love so very much.
28. I am on this computer when I need to be working...
29. I sometimes use to wish I home schooled Skylar! but and glad I didn't cause she has came out of her shell!!
30. I like to run. well, I like to walk fast.
31. I have a husband that has anxiety attacks and I was like what is that until I had one and I hate them ....
32. I try really hard to be political... but I just don’t have it in me.
33. When I was little my POP use to call me little britches..
34. We use to travel alot when I was younger wish we all traveled in the summer together like we did when we were little.
35. I could eat out for every meal.
36. My husband is a great cook he just chooses not to unless it is on the grill.
37. I talk a lot, and ask lots of questions.I love learning about people.
38. I really want to learn Spanish.My mom and Aunts talk about things I want to know more about but they do it in Spanish and I hate that the not knowing I know some but not enough..
39. I wanted more that one child of my own but am happy to have one of my own and two stepsons
40. I can’t stand when someone tell me something and doesn't do it.
41. I am sarcastic. :)
42. I am obsessed with Real Housewives.... I love it.
43. I am super picky..
44. It drives me NUTS that Kent is a picky eater.
45. If I see, hear or smell throw up.... I am already on my way to the bathroom.
46. I will do anything for anyone I am a true friend...
47. I have been married for almost 10 years.
48. David and I were the best of friends before we dated and still are today...
49. I am so glad to have David Skylar and Kent in my life..
50. I have always wanted to be able to surf..
51. I want to learn to paint.
52. I have stayed close with several of my friends from high school.
53. When I was in the 6th grade I got sent home for kicking someones front tooth out she really pi@@ed me off.
54. Red Lobster is one of my favorite places to eat.
55. I have alwasys wanted to go back to college.
56. When David and I got married we were gonna move to Dallas but didn't because of Kent.we couln't be that far away from him I am not sure how some parents do that..
57. I have always wanted to play the piano.
58. David is my favorite person.
59. I love papa's pub pizza and that is really the only pizza I will eat.
60. We were gonna name Skylar Leigh something different Faithlynn Nicole but I am glad we named her what we did it just fits.
61. I am really re thinking this whole 100 thing..
62. I could get a pedicure EVERY day!
63.I have a hard time sleeping at night.
64.I can’t watch scary movies,at night I have to know that it is daylight when I leave from the movies or ele..
65.I love CSI...
66.We want to move, we just don’t know where to.
67.I have been wanting to get my nose pierced but I am to chicken to do it..
68.I have 1 tattoo. it is on my left foot. I want one more on my big toe but I am to scared it took me foever to get the one I have and I LOVE IT!!
69.I can’t sing, but when I sure wish I could even just a little..
70.I am TERRIBLE at sending birthday cards, Thank You’s and any and all important date cards.
71.I love clothes shopping for my kids. Sure wish we had a Outlet Mall.
72.I am so ready for our summer trip this year even though I haven't gotten everything together yet...
73.When I am mad at someone I make a list of all the things I like about them...it helps me to get over it. Because I could seriously win a grudge holding contest.
74.I use to get my feelings hurt really easy, it was very exhausting. After I had kids, I quit..I don't have time to be hurt all the time.
75.I want to be skinny again
76.I was so excited and scared when I had Skylar.
77.I LOVE Christmas music...
78.I think I am actually a really good friend even though I don't get to hang out as much as I would like to with my friends
79.I love Girls Night Out. There is something so refreshing about hanging out with a group of girls just having a good time. And new thing to girls night out is BUNCO can't wait...
80.I love to go to the movies. I would rather go out to eat and see a movie than to a pub or club.
81.Chips and Guacamole should be daily required eating.
82.I love a sitting in front of a fireplace, with a clean house, kids in bed and watching a movie with my hubby.
83.I loved being pregnant.even thought I get really sick. But I LOVE havin’ my babie I sometimes want one more but think oh no no no..We are happy with the ones we have..
84.I would have to say that one of my favorite jobs would have been Pro-Med 3days on 4 off loved the 13 hour days and all the people I worked with miss them all..
85. I tivo the Oprah each and every day .....
86.I am so excited about our much needed summer trip....
87.I change purses about once every other week..
88.I spend too much time on the computer.
89.My daily vice is a Vanilla Diet Dr.P from Sonic. Never underestimate the affect a refreshing beverage can have on you. It has certainly gotten me through some tough times.
90.I like the taste of wine weird but i don't drink it very often just when we got out for a dinner with the girls..
91.I was really hesitant about buying a tahoe...but we are so gald we did now she is a part of our family.
92.I love hanging out with my kids.
93.I am so glad school is almost out.
94.I really hope you all hang on for 5 more things....
95.I hate to be late.... and we always are.
96.I am so ready for the next few things that are going to take place with the Bullington's Family Home Find..getting really excited about it..
97.I really love my friends.
98. I am glad to have Misty L. back in my life close to home know lets spend more time hanging out girl...Were the best of friends good times were had by us back in the younger days and more to come soon..
99.This list was a lot harder than I thought it would be.
100. I think two of the worst ways to die would be drowning or burning.
101. I wear want colored contacts..
Whew.... if you are still with me.. thanks for hangin’ in there. Love You All!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment