So after I read Wendy's post over at IT MIGHT BE A CRAZY LIFE, BUT IT'S my LIFE where she had then gone to MY CHIHUAHUA BITES and she saw her post and Wendy decided to join in on the fun. And Since I have been doing Friend Making Monday's but let it slip I decided to follow along with this one aslo hear goes my FRIEND MAKING MONDAY POST DONE ON FRIDAY for me.
WHO ARE YOUR TOP 5 CELEBRITY CRUSHES.
In order from 5 to 1 here goes.
1.) Steve Burton

2.)Paul Walker

3.)Vin Diesel

4.)Cameron Mathison

5.)George Clooney

So there you have it those are my celebrity crushes! So please all follow along and post yours to.
3 comments:
So you are a General Hospital fan.....thought I would tell you my biggest celebrity crush is Maurice Benard "Sonny Corinthos"!!!!! Although I gave up watching it a couple of years ago I do check out the Soap Opera magazines at the checkout from time to time!
I didn't mean for my comment to be anonymous. Don't know how that happened!
I was like who could that be as I was reading it then I looked down and see the next comment lol yes girl I have been since high school.. Oh yes Sonny is a hottie but Jason girl can't seem to get enough of him lol!! I just wish he and Sam would get back together soon think it is gonna happen. Why would you give it up girl I just record and watch later when I can get to it. Thanks for reading my post love to read yours also..
Post a Comment