Thursday, April 9, 2009
It's All About The 8 Things!
We'll today I was reading a new blog that I ran across Keeping Up with The Schultz Family and I seen here new blog she posted so I thought that I would follow along so here it goes..Since I to love this stuff I am going to play along. If I tag you I hope you play along. But if you read my blog and I do not tag you and you want to play along please do so and let me know. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
8 Things I am Looking Forward To!
1. Easter weekend with my family..
2. Going on our Summer Vacation....
3. Kent's Baseball Games...
4. Attending Amber's Baby Shower..
5. My 10 year Wedding Anniversary
6. Watching Skylar on her New Cheer Team..
7. Buying a house...
8. Bunco night with the girls...
8 Things I did Yesterday!
1. Got up went to work out at 5:00 a.m.
2. Went to work (had the best class ever)...
3. Picked up Kent @ 5:00...
4. Went out to eat with Kent & David......
5. Went to see Tracy about Amber's Baby Shower..
6. Wen to clean out my nasty Tahoe from the weekend trip..
7. Went to Wal-Mart for some Easter things...
8. Bought Skylar's Easter Dress...
8 Things I wish I could do!
1. Wish I could hep others more...
2. Wish I could get in shape...
3. Wish I could hang out with my friends more often...
4. Wish I could open my own business....
5. Wish I could sing good that will never happen lol...
6. Wish I could hit the lottery...
7. Wish I could have the body I had when I was younger oh what I wouldn't give for that one again....
8. Wish I had more time in the day to get things done that need be.....
8 Showes I Watch!
1. The Hills!
2. Oprah
3. General Hosp.
4. Dr. Phil
5. Survivor
6. The first 48
7. Big Brother (when it is on..)
8. The Real Housewives
8 People I want to Tag!
1. Julie @ Simply Sanborn
2. Jennifer @ Destined for Gratefulness
3. Becky @ Clouds in My Coffee
4. Cary @ The Plunkett's are Preggers!
5. Jamye @ ~Ruby Slippers & Broomsticks~
6. Jennifer @ Leonard-crew
7. Krista @ In the eyes of Krista Faries
8. Wendy @ IT MIGHT BE A CRAZY LIFE, BUT IT'S my LIFE
Thanks for posting this fun blog Keeping Up with The Schultz Family !!!
8 Things I am Looking Forward To!
1. Easter weekend with my family..
2. Going on our Summer Vacation....
3. Kent's Baseball Games...
4. Attending Amber's Baby Shower..
5. My 10 year Wedding Anniversary
6. Watching Skylar on her New Cheer Team..
7. Buying a house...
8. Bunco night with the girls...
8 Things I did Yesterday!
1. Got up went to work out at 5:00 a.m.
2. Went to work (had the best class ever)...
3. Picked up Kent @ 5:00...
4. Went out to eat with Kent & David......
5. Went to see Tracy about Amber's Baby Shower..
6. Wen to clean out my nasty Tahoe from the weekend trip..
7. Went to Wal-Mart for some Easter things...
8. Bought Skylar's Easter Dress...
8 Things I wish I could do!
1. Wish I could hep others more...
2. Wish I could get in shape...
3. Wish I could hang out with my friends more often...
4. Wish I could open my own business....
5. Wish I could sing good that will never happen lol...
6. Wish I could hit the lottery...
7. Wish I could have the body I had when I was younger oh what I wouldn't give for that one again....
8. Wish I had more time in the day to get things done that need be.....
8 Showes I Watch!
1. The Hills!
2. Oprah
3. General Hosp.
4. Dr. Phil
5. Survivor
6. The first 48
7. Big Brother (when it is on..)
8. The Real Housewives
8 People I want to Tag!
1. Julie @ Simply Sanborn
2. Jennifer @ Destined for Gratefulness
3. Becky @ Clouds in My Coffee
4. Cary @ The Plunkett's are Preggers!
5. Jamye @ ~Ruby Slippers & Broomsticks~
6. Jennifer @ Leonard-crew
7. Krista @ In the eyes of Krista Faries
8. Wendy @ IT MIGHT BE A CRAZY LIFE, BUT IT'S my LIFE
Thanks for posting this fun blog Keeping Up with The Schultz Family !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for stopping by. I am glad you liked this game and wanted to play along. It was fun. I also watch the Hills. Wow 10 years of marriage. I am going on 3 this summer. If you want I am having an event on Friday called the Round Robin if you want to come back and give it a try. I posted about it yesterday. Thanks again for stopping by. Hope you had a great day.
Great idea!Borrowing from other bloggers is a great idea. Good way to get some "ne info about people.
I have a lot of the same wishes- mostly spending more time with friends.
Thus is the life of a momma.
Post a Comment