Thursday, April 9, 2009
Another Thankful Thurday!!
Here is what I am Thankful for!!
I am thankful for clean clothes, bedding's, etc.
I am thankful for The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
I am thankful for my twitter and my twitter family.
I am thankful that my husband & I are best of friends.
I am thankful for all my social network friends, followers, etc. I have met so many nice people.
I am Thankful for the sunrise this morning. I am given another day on earth.
I am Thankful for having a great husband.
I am Thankful for being healthy.
I am Thankful for having family who cares & love me!!
I am Thankful and grateful to have David in my life.
I am Thankful to you…My loyal readers!!
I am Thankful for my daughter and Kent!!
I am thankful for clean clothes, bedding's, etc.
I am thankful for The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
I am thankful for my twitter and my twitter family.
I am thankful that my husband & I are best of friends.
I am thankful for all my social network friends, followers, etc. I have met so many nice people.
I am Thankful for the sunrise this morning. I am given another day on earth.
I am Thankful for having a great husband.
I am Thankful for being healthy.
I am Thankful for having family who cares & love me!!
I am Thankful and grateful to have David in my life.
I am Thankful to you…My loyal readers!!
I am Thankful for my daughter and Kent!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I second that!
Amen Sister!
Love it!
Post a Comment