Thursday, April 2, 2009

Calling Everyone To Please Pray For My Friend Kristina

PRAYERS NEEDED!

I would like each and everyone out there to please pray for my dear friend Kristina Levi-Thomas she was diagnosed with breast cancer yesterday..and it was unexpected. She is such a sweet and very talented person. I meet here when I was buying lots of boutique items for Skylar she has a boutique called LaLa's Boutique. Then later on I found out her daughter was on the Sr. Elite Team so we would talk when we would see each other at the Cheer Comps.. She is the person that if you have a problem she is always there to listen even though she has not known me for that long she has always been there..I just love her so much she is a wonderful sweet woman. Today she is meeting with a surgeon and because they caught it early, the outlook is good. Please pray that this visit goes well for her today! Thank you everyone for your prayers I will keep you posted about Kristina and her family. She married to Ben and they have two daughters , Ava,and Ally Grace and she also has a older daughter Lauren Ashton. So you must know how had it is to have to try to explain this to your children. Please pray that God gives her and her family strength..


5 comments:

JHalmes said...

I will definately say a prayer for her and her family. It is good that they caught it early and get her treatment as quickly as possible.

Small Town Girl said...

Yes it sure is..Thank You so much Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

I am praying for your friend and her family during this time it must be so hard...I pray that he will give her understanding strength and a peace! Thoughts and prayers are with the Thomas Family!

Love Jill!

krista Faries said...

I have been praying for this family in there time of need. I hate to see anyone go through something like this.From what you have said she seems so strong she will get through this all!

Anonymous said...

Can you tell her that a bunch of us out here in the bloggie world are sending our prayers to her and her beautiful family we are praying for you! God will heal you!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones