Monday, March 30, 2009

Friend Making Mondays

OK so I seen this on my friends blog thanks (WENDY) and decided to do this and see what happens. She calls it Friend Making Mondays so I decided I would do the same. She also goes on to say that it is her favorite post. I love to make new friends and I think we all like to make new friends and this seemed like a great way to ask some questions and get some answers can't wait to hear what you all have to say. So here we go!!

Answer honestly!

What is your blogger name?
Laura

When is your birthday?
Set. 16Th

How long have you been blogging?
not to long but I will get the date on here since last July but have not blogged that much since I have been on here trying to get better.

Who tagged you?
No one seen this on Wendy's Blog and thought that it was a cute idea!

Tell me your five most favorite body parts.
Seriously?
I would have to say eyes

What do you wish most for your birthday?
I would rather buy for others but if for me it would be a purse or ear rings

What color are you nails right now?
they are hot pink and leopard print lol!

Have you had any depressing thoughts lately?
we'll yes but I won't get into all that!

What’s your plan for the next month?
work work and more work

At what age did you have your first crush?
I think that would have to be in the 1st grade not telling who that one was

Have you attended any school reunions?
yes one

Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended like you didn’t smell anything?
I can say proudly no.

Are you a clean freak?
some what yes

What era do you wish you were born in?
okay with what i have to work with

Are you a vegetarian?
NO NO NO

How many pillows do you sleep with at night?
At least three

Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper?
that just depends

Do you secretly wear granny panties when your man is not around?
that would be a no

What is your ultimate dream job?
I would love to be a teacher since I work almost everyday at the school anyway I should just go back to school and become a teacher! But to lazy to do that And I am not to sure I wanna go back to school myself

What does your husband do that annoys you the most?
nothing I love him no matter what but since I have to answer this honestly he grinds his teeth and says he doesn't

What is your dream car?
My Tahoe

Do you wake up easily in the morning?
If I have to

Do you like hairy men?
no

How about a man with a goatee?
well David looks good with one but i don't like it all the time on him

Which would you prefer: a two-hour spa massage, a two-hour Thai massage, or a two-hour foot massage?
Spa massage totally!!!

Have you ever wished you had a different name? If so, what name?
NO

What is the most extreme sport you have ever done?
nothing extreme

Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia?
have not done either but would like Europe

What is your favorite food?
I would have to say Chicken

What is your most embarrassing moment while out on a date?
I don't think there has been one but if I think of one I will add it

You can just copy and paste my questions and answers onto your blog and then erase my answers and fill in your own!


Can't wait to get to know you all better! Happy FMM!!!


I am gonna tag a few people here are the people I choose to tag: Krista @ In the eyes of Krista Faries Julie @ SIMPLY SANBORN Jennifer @ Destined for Gratefulness
Andera @ Elaine's Eccentricities Becky @ Clouds in My Coffee Jennifer @ Leonard-crew Cary @ Party with the Plunkett's Shelley @ Wherever Life Takes Us Krista @ Krista's Korner And who ever else wants to do this. thanks for taking the time to read and answer!

6 comments:

Becky said...

I enjoyed your post! I'm off to do mine!

Ali said...

What a great meme! I want to know who out there DOES like hairy men?!

JHalmes said...

Thanks for the tag!
I do read your blog but I think you have a lot more followers than I do!!

Anonymous said...

Love the answers!

krista Faries said...

LAURA... I tried to copy & Paste it, it let me copy it, but when I tried to paste it, it wouldn't let me.... ;( what am i posed to do!!!!!!!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I would love to see a pic of your nails! They sound awesome. :)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones