Thursday, March 26, 2009
Thankful Thursday Times Three..
Thursdays are when I am gonna try to post about the three things that I am MOST thankful for...here are my Thankful Thursday (Times Three)...
1. Spring Break!!!
Spring Break officially started this week !! And Skylar and I have been able to spend alot of time together and we have been able to be home that is unusual for us since we are on the go go go ...I am thankful that I have a job to where I can be home when Skylar is home and we can spend lots of QT time together..
2. Surprises!!!
I am NOT good at keeping secrets from my husband...but I have been keeping this one for some time now. I have a HUGE surprise planned for him for our 10 year Anniversary this Aug it's killing me to keep it under wraps...don't worry, I'll post about it in the mo of AUG. Yes that is awhile but please stay tuned!!
3. Our Friends!
I am thankful to be able to spend time with my friends and I am thankful that a bunch of us girls are getting together starting next mo for Bunco once a mo this will give all of us more time to be able to chat with one another it is hard to make time for yourself when you have a family to take care of but for one night a mo we will be able to unwind.
What three things are you most thankful for this Thursday?
1. Spring Break!!!
Spring Break officially started this week !! And Skylar and I have been able to spend alot of time together and we have been able to be home that is unusual for us since we are on the go go go ...I am thankful that I have a job to where I can be home when Skylar is home and we can spend lots of QT time together..
2. Surprises!!!
I am NOT good at keeping secrets from my husband...but I have been keeping this one for some time now. I have a HUGE surprise planned for him for our 10 year Anniversary this Aug it's killing me to keep it under wraps...don't worry, I'll post about it in the mo of AUG. Yes that is awhile but please stay tuned!!
3. Our Friends!
I am thankful to be able to spend time with my friends and I am thankful that a bunch of us girls are getting together starting next mo for Bunco once a mo this will give all of us more time to be able to chat with one another it is hard to make time for yourself when you have a family to take care of but for one night a mo we will be able to unwind.
What three things are you most thankful for this Thursday?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is really neat! I have seen things similar like Not Me Monday and Foodie Friday! I will try my best to follow your lead sister!
Post a Comment