Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's Showdeo Time Again

READY TO RIDE!!

I haven't been doing so good with blogging I have alot to blog about but don't ever think anyone is reading this but I am going to keep on blogging cause it is away for me to go and look back on what we as a family were doing. It is showdeo time again an we are all ready for that time of year. This last Sat. the 21st we were out at the Rodeo Grounds ready for the 1st Showdeo of the year.. Skylar and I got there a little late for her to sign up to do this one but we still wen't to watch..Here are some pictures that I took from that day. Can't wait for the next showdeo so Skylar can ride. Here is a list of the next showdeo's to come.
April 18th @ 2:00
May 16th @ 5:00
June 6th @ 5:00
July 18th @ 5:00
Aug 15th @ 5:00
Sept 19th @ 5:00
Oct 17th @ 2:00
There are also make up dates if they are needed and they are as followed
Sept 26th @ 2:00
Oct 24th @ 2:00

Also there will be a Fundraiser The Chili/Dinner Pie Auction wil be March 28th
@ 6:00 p.m. at the fair barn Cost is $5.00














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where pics of Sky were! Now, I know. LOL! Looks she will be a busy gal with all those dates lined up! OH! I read it when you blog!!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones