Saturday, January 24, 2009

Phone Delema!

OK I am in much need of a new phone in a really bad way. I have the first IPHONE that came out way back when they were $500.00 +dollars you think it would last a life time for that amount! I really like some things about it and then there are somethings I hate about it. I have a lot of lost calls and lots of people say I sound like Charlie Brown when I am talking or they just can not hear me at all! So what to do what to do there are two phones I am thinking about another IPHONE yes never thought that I would say that but I am use to it and it is a newer better phone it is 3G. Then it would be the Blackberry Bold 9000 I do not no much about this phone other that it is the new Blackberry and I have always wanted one but never just went for it so if you any of you have these phones or have a phone you are just crazy about tell me about it and why you like it. Thanks for all the help here are a few pictures of the ones I am looking into!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two of my friends have the Blackberry and they love it. Don't know about the iphone. Good Luck!

Krista said...

I have a BlackBerry and I looooove the features. I sell the iPhones at work and I really want one because of the apps you can download- no other phone has that kind of capability. Soooooo.... test them both out at AT&T and see what ya like better. The 3G iPhones are basically the same as the 1st gen's, so you're already comfortable with it. The BlackBerry would take some getting used to, but I nthink you'd love it. :)

ash said...

I LOVE MY BLACKBERRY AND LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING THE BOLD IN A FEW WEEKS! I USED A FRIENDS IPHONE AND I WILL BE STAYING WITH BLACK BERRY!!!

Heather said...

Don't ask me! I have a Motorola V3 and am perfectly happy with it! LOL that's only because we can't get IPhones here! Thanks for stopping by! I'll keep the little boy from you town in my thoughts!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones