I'm a certified train wreck watcher lol! And thank goodness American Idol is starting up again. All these shows will replace The Amazing Race which sadly ended a few weeks ago OK so the Bachelor started a few weeks ago and I have been watching. So has anyone been watching with me? So I now have must-see T.V. to look forward to on Monday nights. I hope Jason finds a great woman this time after DeAnna broke his heart last time! It's terrible how addictive it is, isn't it. It's so wrong but feels so right!

OK here is a look at the other show that I have to see which it is on Tuesdays Nights and boy is it a Big Train Wreck I have watched all the episodes this season, so far and man is it good! I'm embarrassed about it but oh well!!!
Reality TV gotta love it! I think we all have our silly TV addictions so let me hear all about yours and if you watch either one of these two let me hear what you have to say who do you think Jason is gonna pick? And who is your favorite housewife!


8 comments:
you and i have a lot of fav tv shows. I really hope Jason finds true love...many of these dont find true love but everyonce in awhile they do! I really like Molly i think! and i really like melissa too lol American Idol is wild with a new judge this year never thought adding a judge would change things up so much!I really like Lynne and Lauri!
Ok so im really addicted to reality tv. I also like the biggest loser! and duggar family and jon and kate plus 8!
I DONT HAVE TIME FOR TV SO I RECORD AND WATCH THE SHOWS WHEN I CANT SLEEP!!
I am so with you! I am addicted to crap! Makes me feel good about myself I guess! I watch everything you mentioned at some point!
VH1 is good for that too. Rock of Love Bus, Tool Academy, Real Chance at Love, the list could go on forever. And what about True Beauty? Good stuff I gotta say. And I NEVER use to watch that kind of crap. But got to get some comedic relief somewhere! (Thank goodness for the DVR)
LOL! What would we do without our TV (not to mention DVR!!!)? I, too, am a Bachelor & Idol fan...and I can't believe what is to come on the Bachelor!
I also watch Grey's, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Cold Case, Friday Night Lights, Ellen, and all the CSI's. WAY too much TV! Of course, I have to record all of it because I am usually out of town because of work or at ballgames with the boys when most of it comes on.
Laura, thank you so much for sharing your story! It is very encouraging to here that other's (who went through this) made it through!We very much so appreciate all the prayers as well! God bless.
thanks for visiting our family blog and becoming a follower. how did you find us; doesn't matter, i'm glad you did!
i, too, share your obsession with reality TV and am cracking up at American Idol as I type :o)
I have to admit, I am addicted to American Idol as well. Not much into the Bachelor or the other shows you mentioned. Tuesday nights are reserved for NCIS and The mentalist! Oh yeah, I can't miss the The Mentalist! He has that boyish grin that just makes your heart melt. :)
Other than that, with five small children, my TV life is pretty much consumed with, Mickey Mouse clubhouse, Dora, Diego, Hannah Montana and any known Superhero. Now that is REALITY! LOL
Thanks for following our family!
Yes, I am watching and totally addicted... I talk to my husband about Jason and Stephanie and Jason and Melissa, etc... like they are our neighbors or something...lol.. he has no clue and just humors me. ( and I got scolded a little for watching Rock of Love Bus-- I must admit, slightly trashy)One of my favs is "The First 48" because if I never got married or had kids, that would be me on there solving those!
I am so addicted to The Bachelor. I really hope he picks Melissa!! I always say I'm not going to watch it this time, but after seeing the one with Deanna I had to watch this one. I seemed to get sucked in no matter what! I really can't wait for the 'after the final rose' show, especially after the previews last night!!
Post a Comment