Sunday, July 27, 2008

Finding Land!

Monday, July 21, 2008
Land

We have been looking for land so we can build our first home we were hoping sooner than later that is we find the land that fits us we really don't want so much we wont be able to take care of but we would like to have enough to have horses and a place to ride the 4-wheelers but that is a ways away we have to get on the ball to finding the land we want and then its the house. I have been looking at plans for houses I know what I want just cant seem to get it on paper so I will keep going till I get it all done my husband says you find we will see what we can do the cost of things are so high these days that it is hard to find anything all I kmow is I want a house that has plenty of room big closets and a big kitchen bed rooms to be bigger than where were are know and plenty of storage. I will blog more about this soon I am out the door to look for more land I think I have found some but not to sure.

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones