
I was trying to enter giveaway's and also have my very first giveaway and boy has it been fun.. I was a blog winner. Here is where I first let you all know about the giveaway that I entered ">
I have just received my first package and look at what I got!



Thank you to Ali at the Home of a Lazy Dog and also to Missy over at Miss in the Kitchen
for holding this wonderful giveaway!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I am a give away winner again...I couldn't wait to share with you all what I got in today in my next package.
And I wanted to say thank you so much to Diana Rambles for hosting a wonderful giveaway. And I also wanted to thank Mendy Parmer who is a Scentsy Director and who I recieved all these wonderful Scentsy things from here is the e-mail I recieved Hey Laura, Congratulations on winning the Scentsy Giveaway. You have the choice of any Christmas warmer and 3 scents. If you prefer a regular full size warmer, instead of a Christmas one, please let me know.
here is a link to her web page you must check her out http://mendyp.scentsy.us/ I choses the FAITH full size warmer and 3 wonderful scentsy scents.














No comments:
Post a Comment