Saturday, December 18, 2010
AND THE WINNER IS
I held my very first giveaway and had a few people enter and I was really excited about that. Thank you to all who entered my first giveaway.
The Winner was drawn from Random.org! I sure wish I new how to post that to my blog cause that was really not an easy for me but oh well next time. Congratulations to Melissa you are the winner of my 1st giveaway. Send me an email to laurabullington@att.net letting me know your address and be sure to let me know when your package arrives!
http://ourkidsmyhusbandourlife.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-very-first-giveaway.html
Thanks everyone until next time which might just be in a few weeks keep on the look out.
The Winner was drawn from Random.org! I sure wish I new how to post that to my blog cause that was really not an easy for me but oh well next time. Congratulations to Melissa you are the winner of my 1st giveaway. Send me an email to laurabullington@att.net letting me know your address and be sure to let me know when your package arrives!
http://ourkidsmyhusbandourlife.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-very-first-giveaway.html
Thanks everyone until next time which might just be in a few weeks keep on the look out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Congratulations to the winner and to you on your first giveaway!
Post a Comment