Let's See!
How many kids do I have? One that is mine and my husbands...our very beautiful daughter Skylar, who is 10 (tear). And I have two step-sons Tyler Jacob who will be 17 this mo. And David Kent who is 13 both handsome young men.
What CD'S are in my car right now? Any CD that is in my car would be Skylar's she is the music queen in our house I like to listen to music but she loves it she is always singing to something each and everyday,and when she was just around the age of 2 she was singing songs and new all the words I do have one CD that belongs to me Bret Michael's.
Peppermint or spearmint? Spearmint
What famous person do I or other people think I resemble? I've had a few people tell me I look like Kristin Davis

& Ali Landry
. I think she is really a beautiful lady.Do I talk to myself? I would have to say yes sometimes I sure do but doesn't just about everyone.
Where did I last go on vacation? Destin Florida the summer of 2009 really wish we would have gone ahead and gone last year but with the oil spill we didn't want to ake a chance of getting sick...
Do I crack my knuckles? Yes bad habit!
Something you don't know about me: when I was real little I was called little britches by my grandfather (pop) and to this day it has stuck with me. I sure do miss him and I always told him if I had a boutique or clothing business I would call it Little Britches but I just don't have time for such a thing.
What color are my bed sheets? They are black and white (Zebra Print).
What three things can always be found in my refrigerator? FIJI Water, Milk, and
eggs.

What is my best physical feature? I'd have to say probably my eyes
How do I flush the toilet in public? I use my foot.. to think how nasty it is to flush a toilet in public places..
Favorite kind of pizza? Pepperoni from Domino's yummers...

Favorite childhood program? The Brady Bunch.
First thought when I wake up? Already!
Favorite animal? I love horses...
Do I believe in ghosts? Well I would say yes and no.
Ever been addicted to a video games? Pac Man & Mrs Pac Man
Do I have any bad habits? Cracking knuckles
Which bad habits do others do that drive me crazy? when people Smoking,Rude Comments
Procrastination, Lying smacking, Nail-biting this list could go on for days.
What personality traits do I love about others? I love Genuineness: Having the ability to be real, authentic and honest is unique in a world where we put so much emphasis on the superficial. Feeling comfortable in one’s skin and being true to one’s self is one of the most beautiful traits one can possess. To have a REAL relationship with someone requires honesty…it requires hearing and giving input or feedback that may not always be popular…it means having the strength to tell it like it is and to not be afraid to face the consequences for doing so…it means loving people for who they really are…deep down…and not for what they appear to be.
4.Sensitivity: So often we are focused on what is important to ourselves that we can forget about those around us. Those who are sensitive are often thoughtful, appreciative and loving, in a way that makes you feel understood, valued and respected. Often, sensitive people are also self-aware, making them mindful of how they impact others with what they do and say.
Integrity: Call me cynical, but I think this characteristic is especially difficult to find. In a time when people will do things that are underhanded to make an extra buck
What personality traits do I dislike in others? Arrogance, Narcissism, Vanity, aggressiveness & mischief. Dishonest, know it alls Impatience, intolerance, and ungratefulness.
Am I mostly an organized or messy person? Organized if something is a mess I get stressed out.
What is my dream job? I have the one I have always dreamed of and that is being a mom.
My favorite song of all time? Jesus Love ME!!!
Winter or summer? SUMMER! Because I get to spend more time with my kids in the summer and we dont have to rush around to get to this or that all the time!
Vanilla or chocolate? Vanilla.
Favorite kind of cake? Chocolate Cake
If I could live anywhere in the world where would I live? Florida (destin)
Favorite things I like to do? I like to spend time with my husband and kids and I also like to spend time with my friends. I also like to take photos, I like to scrapbook, I also like to get a manicure and a pedicure, I like to spend time watching my kids in there sports activities
Favorite actors: Tom Hanks
Bruce Willis
George Clooney
Johnny Depp
and so many more.What is my birthstone and would I want to change it? My birthstone is Sapphire and no I wouldn't want to change it! It is something my daughter and I share for Sept birthday's along with my dad as well.
What is my first and middle name and what is their meaning? My first and middle name are Laura Lee here is the meaning.Laura means to wear the victorious crown, prize; it also means leader of the group. It comes from Latin roots. It also means a beautiful heroic girl. Leaves from the highly valued bay laurel tree were woven into wreaths and were given as prizes such as to the victors in the Olympic games in Ancient Greece.I have always liked my name and I think it fits me well Historic and meaningful. A leo who's name means honor and dignity. Laura is classic and elegant. My mom named me this and I have always liked it. I think it's a classic,traditional, beautiful and lovely name!
Favorite breakfast cereal? I am not much of a cereal person but the rest of my family sure is.
If I'm stuck in an airport, what is the first newspaper I would read?
it would be Women's Health magazine or people.
When I fall asleep am I on my side, stomach or back? How ever I can get comfortable.
When I have a deadline do I wait to the last minute, start working immediately, or go back and forth between projects? I start immediately!!!
Have I attended a high school reunion yet? Nope and don't care to either.
Do I have a favorite number? Yep 5 there is a lot of meaning behind that as well.
Which is worse...being in a place that is too loud or too quiet? Too loud for sure!
Would I rather find one million dollars or find true love? I can honestly say I've found my true love ♥. ButI sure could do a lot with a million dollars wouldn't that be something amazing.but we all know money cannot buy happiness.
Saddest events in my life: the death of my grandparents, and having numerous miscarriages I sit back and wonder what life would be like it they were still here and if I was able to carry the sweet babies to term.
Greatest events of my life: When I met David I new I was gonna marry him some day. And being able to bring our beautiful daughter into this world and also being a step mom to well lets just say two of the most handsome boys in the world I love you all David, Skylar, Tyler & Kent!
Guess what everyone this Q & A time is done!
Hope you had some fun! I would like to tag a few people.
I can't wait to hear about you!
A Journey Not A Race aka: Julie
Sweet Family Sweet Lifeaka:Tonia
The Reeds aka:Ashley
Ariel Mason aka: Ariel
So I Say aka: Jenny
Sweet Diva aka: Jill
Foster Faith aka:SherrilletaM Faiths Mommy aka: Lacy









1 comment:
Uh Oh! I am an impatient Nail Biter! I'm in trouble! LOL!!
Post a Comment