Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cute Little Tree

So last night Skylar and I were talking about when a good time to put up or Christmas Trees would be she said mom well it will be when ever you get one that you like we can put it up right away. I have had my tree for 5 years and LOVED it but last year after Christmas my hubby broke it when he moved it :0( so I am and have been looking for the one I want. We usually put them up after Thanksgiving it is a family tradition that we started when Kent was a little boy and it has been carried on up to now. It is something that my parents and grandparents always did as well. But she has really been wanting to put up her new Tree and her new cute decorations so we just got done putting it up. We have lots of stuff to put on it still but I will post a few pictures of her cute little Christmas Tree that is in her room. It is up and the lights are on it and some of her decor is on her tree so much more to come for her cute little tree. Here are a few pictures of the tree so far.When we have it all done by the weekend I will post it all finished..




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute tree! Dani's hasn't changed in years. We still love it though. She is going to put hers up when we all do our family tree after Thanksgiving.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones