Friday, November 21, 2014

Birthday Fun Day

So Sept 30 is my baby girls birthday and she sent me a few photos from her wild and crazy day at school so I though that I would add these to this birthday blog post. For the past 3 years we have had a dinner at Skylar and her daddy's favorite place to eat FUJI with a few of her best friends..Below are a few pictures from her day at school to running over to Madelyn's GheeGhee house to eating dinner at fuji… I can hardly believe our kind, sweet, beautiful daughter is 14! The years have just flown by way to fast. But though I may glance back now and then with a grateful pang, I truly am looking ahead. With her. Looking to see what God has in store. How will he develop and use her gifts? How will he shape and mold her? What will her high school years be like? I am excited to see what God has in store for our sweet girl, who has brought us so much joy these last 14 years. Happy, happy birthday daughter Sky! I am blessed and grateful to be your mom! Love you to the moon and back.

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones