Monday, April 22, 2013

Staying Beachside!!

FUN IN THE SUN TO COME SOON!! Spring is in the air - time to get out and enjoy the warmer weather. Break out the flip flops and head to the beach. Yes you heard me correctly Spring is here and Summer is around the corner. I have been planning our brach vacation since May 2012 and everything is a go our Condo is payed for and we have saved up money for the trip I am so excited to have my whole family going my loving husband and our 3 amazing kids Tyler, Kent & Sky....plus one Sky is taking her friend with us to Florida we are all gonna have a blast. Can't wait to sit in our chairs and listen to the waves with our toes in the sand and a drink in hand. Can't wait to see the cute little sand castles the kids build this year. I'm so ready for a change of scenery. As a matter of fact, let's see we have a count down going it is exactly 67 days until our toes will be wiggling in the sand, salt water will be lapping over my feet, and my hubby, and I will be making commentary about all the folks sauntering up and down the beach (while the kids playing beach volleyball, of course). I consider myself a professional when it comes to packing. I start planning out the items days (sometimes a week) in advance so I'm not freaking out when the time comes to get serious. Below are a few items, or similar items, that will be coming along with me on vacation next week! (Nail Polish // Earrings // Sunscreen // Lipstick // Dress // Beach Bag // Sandals Curling Iron // Sunnies // Necklace // Swimsuit // Perfume // Hat // Lotion) This year the girls want to fly kites on the beach so I will have lots of pictures to come also when we went the last time the kids went crab hunting and I am sure they will be doing that again this time. I went with them and it was a lot of fun we really had no idea what we were doing but this family was out on the beach and was showing us just how it was done. Just have to say be careful when crab hunting not to let one of those buggers get a hold of your finger. after all u are the one chasing them and they are trying to defend themselves, so when they get a hold of u, they let u have it. I guess we deserve it. Be sure to bring some flash lights and some buckets or nets. if u have a big group u can split up and see who cant catch the most or biggest crab. it may sound silly but dont knock it until u try it. have fun and remember to return the crabs safely to the ocean. We are also going to have family photos done when we are their again this year and I can't wait I have already started shopping for just right out fits for all of us to wear. Ok I am making myself want to jump in the car and take off so need to go on to the next post. Will chat soon!! Happy Monday everyone.. We are gonna eat At Fudpucker's again when we are in Destin does anyone have any other fav's to eat while in or around that area? Help!! LOL!!

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones