Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Little Check Up...

Well last week Skylar had an eye appointment on Monday and on Tuesday it was the Dentist so we have had a lot of stuff going on. Well she had her first visit with her Optometrist. This was her first visit since Kindergarden days. She had a really good check up he said her eyes were perfectly healthy and she would just need to wear glasses for reading. She was excited and nervous about all the testing they were gonna do she can see just fine but she has been getting lots of headaches which I hope the glasses help and its not migraines which I suffer from grrrr. Any way he said she would only need them for a year but can use them when she is at school but if she wants to wear them more often she can. I have a few pictures of her at the eye clinic.

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones