Monday, December 5, 2011

Movies I have seen...


My Week with Marilyn was good, but nothing to rave about. I will say that Michelle Williams did a great job as Marilyn...I wasn't sure if she could pull it off, but she did.




Descendants was as sad as it was funny. I'd start crying then I'd be laughing mid-cry. It was a really good one, and George doesn't disappoint.




Breaking Dawn, I'm still a fan. There is a fight scene that was weird and I was rolling my eyes during the 'wolf talking' scene...it was very comic-booky.





I went to see Tower Heist with Kent & Skylar & Tower Heist was really funny. I had no expectations going in, so maybe that's why I was so surprised. It was a good movie to finish up the day with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see Tower Heist!!

Small Town Girl said...

Kent had seen it once before and loved it and wanted us to watch it again with him loved it.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones