Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just A Few Random Things

I was sitting here trying to think of a way to get caught back up on my blog and decided since I was tagged in 30 Random Things about Me on Fb that I would share them here to get back in the swin of things. So here is a post with some random things about myself.

Yes you guessed it The good, bad and ugly. Haha. It's a easy and a fun way to get to know your bloggers friends a little better. I have to tell you...It's really hard
writing about ones self. But here goes nothing!!


1) I'm afraid to fly. But I use to love it..So now every time I land I could kiss the ground.
2) I tell jokes when I am nervous.
3) I love taking pictures every chance I get you will most always see me with my camera.
4) I love to cook for others
5) I have a huge heart and I love life, my family and friends
6) My lucky number is 5 .
7) I'm passionate about my job
8) I love the beach.
9) I have 65 pictures frames in my house and want more.
10) I am a giver and a great friend
11) I'am slightly OCD.
12) I love to ride horses.
13) I have a younger sister
14) I love the show Jeff Lewis Flipping Out and his house keeper is so nice.
15) I am hooked on the real housewives on bravo
16) I love to wear flip flops year round
17) I love takeing long drives with the raido really loud and singing along with it
18) I could live in florida it is so beautiful
19) I'm very outgoing and meet friends pretty much everywhere
I go.
20) I have been married for almost 13 years
21) I'm a city kinda gal.
22) I have an addiction to purses,shoes and perfum
23) I would much rather be too hot than too cold
24) I have never been to the movies by myself
25) I love facebook, and blogger
26) I love to swim
27) I love going to the shooting range with my husband
28) I love mexican food
29) I have decorated most of my gfriends houses. and they love it
30) I can't stand people who are negative. The ones who complain but never change a thing.

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones