
We are thinking of taking a cruise well let me say this again David would like to take a cruise, but we don't know what to be looking for.
What makes a good cruise, what makes a bad cruise, which cruise line's are the best, what locations are best to visit at that time of year???
We don't know!!
So, all you cruise veterans out there...or even you one and two timers, we need your help! We'd love any feedback, good or bad, you can offer us. We hope to seal the deal within the next few mo. but I am a little scared to go on cruises I like to be in control of my life such as flying I use to fly each and every summer from 6mo old until I was 18 and even loved it wanted to be a flight attendant but not anymore after out flight to Orlando in 07 so please help.
1 comment:
We have been once several years ago. We didn't take Carnival, but Emerald, I think? We ported in the Caymans & Jamaica. I think it is a wonderful 1 time experience. But at this point in my life, I want to feel the sand in between my toes 24/7. You really dont get to see much country when you port.
Post a Comment