
Well tonight was our first snow of this year. Can we say Snow Day tomorrow yeah!! Around 7:00 p. m. I got a call from school that said that we would not be going to school tomorrow. So yes it has been confirmed NO SCHOOL for Monday.
To start out the afternoon with Skylar having what we thought would be a 3 hour cheer practice. Went from me dropping her off at 3:45 and going back to cheer to watch practice at 4:30 to have the kids come walking out the door saying we are going home the roads are bad so we are getting to go home. I am super excited.
4:30pm came and Skylar coach said I have decided to send everyone home. I was not really happy about that because the girls have there very 1st Cheer Comp this next Sunday in Little Rock and they need to practice for there what we hope will be there 1st win of the season. Looking back at it I am really glad after all that she did call practice off when she did cause we got some not so good weather The roads were getting bad! When Skylar and I went home from the gym at 5:15 the snow was getting really thick. I was so freaking out and Skylar could tell she said mom pull over and let daddy come get us lol. OK so not to everyone I so DO NOT I repeat DO NOT drive in any kind of BAD weather what so ever! If it is snowing I do not drive it there is ice I do not even like to ride in the car at all. I was driving so slow people were passing me on the way home I think I was going maybe 35 miles per hour. I felt like a little old lady driving ha ha...
Ok so here are some pictures from tonights SNOW
1 comment:
Oh my gosh I can't believe it snowed like that! Well, at least you and Skyler made it home safe and sound (I get so scared drivign on ice!) I'm glad you guys get a Snow Day today! I love those kind of days!
Post a Comment