
Pajamas are pajamas, jeans are jeans...and I never think that the two shall meet
Have you seen the infomercial about these?
What infomercial?' you ask?
PajamaJeans.
I just saw this commercial. Pajama pants that look like jeans....
And the kicker is they come with a free grey t-shirt.' like that was supposed to sweeten the deal.
If I were to ever get a pair of these PajamaJeans for a gift I would smile cause I bet you can guess what my next giveaway will be. LOL!
3 comments:
I seen them. But I was trying to forget about it! That is just the sort of fashion nightmare. . . I would live out.
ROFL ROFL ROFL!!
The first time I saw these advertised I about croaked! At first I thought it must be a Saturday Night Live skit! But nope, they were for real! I laughed myself silly! Dumbest, ugliest jeans/pajamas ever!
Thanks for the great laugh Laura!
Your post cracked me up girl!
I am getting some. I have seen the commercials and i have to get a pair just to see... Ill post something about them when i get them!! LOL
Post a Comment