Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cheer Power

Skylar's Team Jr 2!

Sr. 3 Squad

Sr. 4 Squad

Like I said in this past post Cheer Power we were getting ready for the 2nd Competition of the season. Two competitions into the 2011 season and the Jr. 2 and Sr. 3 teams have a 1st place bids to the IALC competition in April, while the Sr. Coed level 4 team now has a fully paid bid to the event due to a small gym high point championship at this weekends Cheer Power competition. The Jr. 2 and Sr. 3 teams also won small gym high point championships, but Cheer Power only gave fully paid bids to level 4's and 5's. So that is it this far. I really didn't feel good this past weekend I had a migraine for 3 days and that was the worst day to have one for sure but I wouldn't miss getting to see my daughter shine and the rest of the ACU JAGS! After the Competition we went to eat at Los Cabos Mexican Grill And Cantina with some of the other parents and there Skylar's Cheer Sisters. We all had a great time even though I didn't feel well. Skylar went on to the mall in Tulsa with Mrs. Patty & Lexi and they ran into some of there other cheer sisters and got to hang out! That is what I love about the travel part as well getting to form close friendships with others and getting to do fun girl stuff!

Up next is a date with NCA in Oklahoma City. With 4 weeks left until the NCA All-Star National Championships, this will be a great opportunity to get NCA score sheets. The information learned from these sheets will help the coaching staff tweak the routines, so that each one can generate the highest score possible at the "Super Bowl" of cheerleading national championships.











Coach Stacie just before awards they had all the coaches come out from each team and dance. Stacie Kholes doing the twist!!

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones