Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sadness

This makes me a little sad seeing how it means that my baby girl is growing up and fast can't we slow things down just a little.
It seems like we have to clean out her closet every 6 mo or so. She is getting so tall. It is really weird to sit and think back on just how small she was when she was born 2Pd's 13oz and to look at her now. She is in a 6 1/2 ladies shoe and she can still wear what I call little girls clothes but she doesn't really like to anymore she is a A&F girl and American Eagle girl and an Aéropostale girl at 10 years old yes it makes me wanna cry..



Bring my baby back she is growing up to fast..

3 comments:

Ashley Slater said...

stumbled across your blog--what a lovely family! God bless!

Jen S. said...

Skylar is very cute!

By the way, I know all too well about the growing up part. Jeven seems to be more and more grown up every day! She's now almost taller than me! Just the other night I was cleaning out her closet too. She too is totally into Abercrombie, Aeropostle (I still can't ever say that right..haha!) and Hollister. I have to laugh every time I go in Hollister or Abercrombie...the super strong perfume smell makes me nauseous and it's way too dark in there! How can anyone even tell what they're buying?!!! Ba ha haaa!!

Have a great day Laura :)

Anonymous said...

It is hard to believe it I know! It is unreal how fast time flies by!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones